Our Messy Church has its own Facebook page. Click the logo to like and see what's happening.
We usually meet together on the second Saturday each month from 4pm - 6pm where families can gather together to worship and explore faith in an informal and fun way.
(See the dates for this year on the left.)
Our next event is Saturday 14th March when we will explore Zacchaeus and how he met Jesus - find out more about the man up a tree! Come along and join in the fun.
We have a great group of regular families and church members and always welcome new families. We share a different Biblical theme each month which we explore in the games, craft and worship activities.
* We start our sessions with games as everyone arrives then introduce our theme.
* We tell stories in a variety of ways.
* We use our Bible bookcase to discover where our stories come from to give more meaning to the Bible.
* We offer different activities so all ages from babies upwards can join in.
* We use the booklets the children receive so everyone has thoughts on each activity and a message to take away.
* We have a time of worship together with songs and prayers, and think about what we have done and why.
* We use Facebook to show what we have done and send messages.
So many are involved in Messy Church, planning and helping with the activities and worship, cooking the meal, talking with families, joining in the fun, setting and clearing up and so much more. We have a wonderful supportive church family who give so much.
A big thank you to everyone.